UMF Power Procedure Table 4110
Retail Price: $9,448.95
Now Only!: $8,398.90
You Save: $1,050.05 (11 %)
Item Number: 4110
Manufacturer: UMF Medical
Manufacturer Part No: 4110
* denotes required field
Choose an Upholstery Color Here*
4010 Power Procedure Table
Please call 866-822-7348 for a shipping estimate.
One of our most versatile and fully featured power procedure tables, the UMF Medical 4010 Power Procedure Table is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 19 inches (48.3cm) and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds (272.2kg). The Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination.
The 4010 Power Procedure Table with its four function hand control, is an excellent choice for family general practices as well as in OB/GYN, dermatology, plastic surgery, urology and proctology. The low access height, versatility, and superior weight capacity of the 4010 Power Procedure Table make it a perfect table for a variety of exams, procedures, and minor surgeries.
The UMF Medical 4010 Power Procedure Table features a fully articulating power assisted back section, headrest, and leg section. The low access height of 19 inches (48.3cm) allows for easier wheelchair transfers and makes the table easily accessible to the patients with limited mobility. Comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
- ADA Compliant
- 600 lb. (272.2 kg) patient weight capacity
- 19" (48.3 cm) low access seat height
- Power Hi-Lo
- Power back
- Power tilt
- Power leg section
- Four function hand control (hi-low, back, leg rest, and seat tilt)
- UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- 12 upholstery color options
- Articulating headrest
- Stainless steel leg pullout
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (3.5 qt./3.3 L)
- Two position upholstered kneeler/footrest
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Concealed paper roll holder (18” – 21”) (45.7 cm – 53.3cm)
- Trendelenburg position
- Accessory rails at head section
3 year limited warranty
Click here to see the durable fabric choices for this TreatmentTable
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.
2048 Bit Military Grade Encryption
Support Our Veterans